Thursday, October 8, 2009

Water Skiing?!?!

After Megan got home from work today, we headed out to "Revolution Cable Park," a place where you can water ski and wake board using a cable line that pulls you around a small lake.

I haven't skied in quite a few years, so it was a lot of fun to get back at it!





Hey, I didn't say I was able to DO it right away :) After about three tries, I was able to get up and do a couple of rounds around the lake!

See for yourself:






After a little while, Megan moved onto wake boarding - and eventually decided to try jumping off of the dock rather then sliding off of it - MUCH harder! Take a look at her first attempt:



If you watch closly, you will see the board hit her in the face - and OUCH! Did it hurt. She ended up with a pretty good bloody nose.





The guys running the park said it made her look "tough," and I quite agree.

While we had a LOT of fun, I'm now ready to rest my arms - OUCH are they tired and sore!!! Fun day! :)

1 comment:

  1. omg no fair no fair! I am SO glad you are having SO much fun - you totally deserve it after this crazy first quarter! Miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete