Monday, October 5, 2009

Cruise: Day 1

I'm thinking that since I have a LOT LOT LOT of pictures, I'll go day by day with the postings of the cruise :)

Wednesday, September 30th, 2009



After making it to Florida pretty late on Wednesday night, we headed out to dinner and found a place with REALLY cheap drinks. We tried a couple of appetizers then headed to bed...

Thursday, October 1st, 2009

Because on Thursday, we woke up nice and early and stopped at the Ft. Lauderdale beach on the way to the cruise. The beach was GORGEOUS and the water was so blue and pretty.





Our ship was called the Carnival Destiny, and left from Miami at 4:00pm. We were so excited as we went through the line to get to the ship!!!



After getting on the ship, we headed right to the top of the deck to look at the view... and watch Miami go BYE BYE!



As we left, there were some crazy rain clouds coming in over Miami, but luckily we sailed right away from them!




And of course.... a picture of our super fun water slide!!! Megan and I went down a few times on the last day of the cruise.



After a 10 course dinner, we went back to the room to read for a little while - and were of course greeted by our first towel animal of the trip!



Finally, we headed up to the top deck to take a walk before going to bed.





It was a great start to a great trip!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! And you are a total skinny minny by the way! I can't wait to hear all the "behind the scenes" stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the towel animals! Such an important part of the trip!

    ReplyDelete