Friday, October 2nd 2009
...Its going to be a long post!...
Friday morning, we arrived bright and early to our first destination: Key West, Florida. After our room service breakfast was delivered, we sat out on our patio, ate and read/relaxed for about half an hour.
...Its going to be a long post!...
Friday morning, we arrived bright and early to our first destination: Key West, Florida. After our room service breakfast was delivered, we sat out on our patio, ate and read/relaxed for about half an hour.
Upon leaving the ship shortly after, we headed into some gift shops, as we ALWAYS have to take at least a couple pictures wearing the worst hats we can find!

After the shopping, we were HOT and TIRED! So it was time to find some yummy frozen drinks to keep us occupied for awhile! :) We headed to "Sloppy Joes," a pretty fun bar that had a live band showing.
After a couple of fun drinks that tasted like slushys from 711, Megan thought it would be a fun idea to each take a Tequlia shot. Well, it sounded fun and exciting at first - until we saw how BIG of a shot the bartender gave us.
After the drinks, we did a little more shopping, and headed back to the boat. On the way, we found some fun statues to pose with - and posed in front of the boat.
When getting back on the ship, we ran into some of Megan's co-workers, who happened to have open bar cards for the entire Cruise. They bought us martinis, and we took them to our patio to watch the ship set sail!
...And that is just the morning and early afternoon!!!...
We had dinner every night at 8:15, so we spent the remaining few hours at the pool. Now, I'm not proud of these next few pictures - but I'm going to share them anyways.
Like I said, we had a long morning full of walking.. and drinking.. so who can blame me for being tired?!?!
...But luckily after being woken up by my lovely sister, I took a quick shower and was like brand new for a DELICIOUS lobster dinner!...

After a few more fun pictures and walks around the ship, we were off to bed!
Is it ok if I photoshop my face over yours in a few pics? I'm living vicariously through you in my head, and there may as well be photographic evidence of it right?
ReplyDeleteLooks like FUN!
Your mom looks like a hoot! I love the coconut bra. Is Zack going to be jealous of the statue?
ReplyDelete