After the cruise, Megan, her friend, and my friend Nicole
all spent two days in Disneyworld (and hit ALL four parks I might add!).
all spent two days in Disneyworld (and hit ALL four parks I might add!).
We started at Animal Kingdom:
and ended in Magic Kingdom for fireworks:

On our second day, we went to Epcot, which was a lot of fun. I especially liked the big aquarium. It really is true that you're never too old for Disney World!:
After a long drive back to Naples, Megan and I spent my final day in Florida on the beach. Interesting story to go with that, however. We found a jellyfish right by the shore, so Megan told me to keep an eye on it while she ran to get a stick (it wasn't alive). While standing there intently staring at the jellyfish, out of NO WHERE came 4 or 5 sting rays, and they swam around my legs! I just about peed my pants (sorry for the image, but it SCARED ME!!!!) and ran out of the water screaming!!! I got a couple of pictures of them. YIKES! Talk about a once in a lifetime experience :)

Some of your pictures look like postcards. Well done.
ReplyDelete