Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween~!

CRAZY last week at school! We had "Red Ribbon Week," McTeacher night as well as a Halloween dance/party after school on Friday.

Wish I had taken more pictures -- but here are a couple! :)

Here are a couple of pictures from "Backwards day:"





Another teacher at my school all backwards :) I like the hands in the "butt" pockets :)



In addition to these themed days, we had "McTeacher Night," a night were the teachers at my school actually WORKED at McDonalds! And with ever purchase, a certain percentage of the money went directly to our school -- pretty neat!

I was stationed at the front of the store, helping the cashiers. I got peoples drinks, condiments and salads! It was actually harder then it sounds!!!






And for the Halloween Party, myself and my team dressed up as Beauty Queens. Myself, Miss. Calculated :) Language Arts teacher: Miss. Spelled, Social Studies: Miss. America, and Science: Miss. Planted.




You may, however, notice that there are only three of us in this picture, not four! That is because Miss. Planted, our Science Teacher, went into labor on Thursday after school! She wasn't due until Thanksgiving, so we were all shocked to hear she was having her baby.

Benjamin was born last night, and is an adorable, healthy little boy! We're all so excited for Ashley! :) Even if she couldn't be "Miss. Planted" on Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment