Saturday, July 11, 2009

Progression :)

I spent 6 hours today shopping for and attempting to put together my classroom :) Here is what it now looks like!!

 

Classroom Day 2 013  Progression 003

Before…….                                                                                                     After…..

 

Classroom Day 2 017   Progression 002

Before…….                                                                                                     After…..

 

Progression 001 Progression 004

I don’t have a “before” for the picture on the right, because it was just a blank wall :) Envision the rest of the border and the words “Who needs math?”  I am then going to put several mirrors on the board, and students are going to create sheets the first week of school sharing how they used math that week.  Then I’ll post them around the mirrors! :)

 

 Progression 007  Progression 006

This will eventually be an anti-bullying bulletin board, it still needs a lot of work! Not sure why the picture on the right is fuzzy :( But you get the idea!

Progression 009 Progression 008

And a few pictures on my drive home! The view on my drive home is AMAZING! I drive down a long hill that overlooks a huge amazing mountain range.  Makes me happy :) It is a great way to end a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment