Sunday, July 19, 2009

Big day tomorrow! Yikes!

Spent some time today in my classroom, planning for the kids first day tomorrow! I can’t believe I’m finally going to be Miss. Buchheit! :) I’ve been wanting to be a teacher since I was old enough to recognize a chalkboard, and it is really exciting that the time has finally come!

Here are a few pictures of the “finished” classroom…. finished for now at least :)

 FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 004

Kiddos nametags and schedules all set up on the desks! :) FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 005

 FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 006

U of A diploma and state standards for the first quarter! FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 007

Classroom rules! FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 008

Daily learning objectives, essential questions, agenda and homework ~ check, check, check check!!!

  FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 010 FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 011

 

AND when leaving today, I didn’t even realize you can actually see the fire in the mountains from my school!

FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 013FinishedClassroom_7_19_09 012

No comments:

Post a Comment