Monday, July 26, 2010

It has been awhile..

But that is Not. My. Fault. I haven't had internet or cable since July 9th.

That's right, almost t-h-r-e-e weeks. So I have a lot to update.

I'm moved into my new place, trying to get everything unpacked and in order (yes I know, it's been 3 weeks. Still unpacking and arranging things).

I flew back in on Friday (July 9th), and Sunday morning I did the "Rooster Run." Why ROOSTER? Well, check out the starting time of this run:

Did I mention it was about an hour away from where I live (near the desert museum)?

Did I also mention this was my first run in several months?

Did I mention it was EXTREMELY hilly ?

It was the perfect way to get re-acclimated to Tucson. I love, love, love, love, love the mountains. The cacti. The sunrises, sunsets. It is just *so* beautiful here.
After the run, we played in the slip 'n slide. It was probably 90 degrees when we finished (around 6am mind you).

FUN times! :)

Next up, a few pictures of my casa. Stay tuned :)


1 comment: