It is pretty safe to say that I've spent the majority of my time at home outside.
Whether that's hiking, playing tennis, biking (more about this later in the post) or laying out at the beach or by a pool, I've certainly been enjoying the great outdoors. Today was no different.
Have I introduced you to my families dog Mopsy yet? Here she is:

Jen and I woke up and took a long walk to the "Eternal Flame" yesterday, a natural gas flame that is underneath a waterfall at a local park, Chestnut Ridge.

******
And today? Another outdoor adventure.
Anyone remember this song?:
Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer do!
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a ...................
That's right, Jen and I rode a bicycle built for two today. Go ahead. Picture it.

Yes, we really did look that ridiculous.

After about an hour, we were exhausted (it was HARD!).
After we finished riding, we couldn't get ourselves to leave. It was SUCH a nice day! So we spent the rest of the afternoon walking the path that we had just biked.

What a GORGEOUS view, the path we rode on goes all along the Niagara River (which eventually goes down the falls). Awesome day!
*******
Final adventure for this post :)
Every Thursday, there is a free concert in downtown Buffalo. This week, for example, it was the lead singer from the band "Live." I have gone almost every Thursday this summer with a group of friends. We always have a great time dancing and hanging out!

One night, we actually ended up right by the water again, where we took these gorgeous pictures and watched the sunset.


Downtown Buffalo


I leave for Tucson on Friday. Talk about bittersweet! I've had such an awesome summer, but am also feeling ready to get back to work (I can't WAIT for year #2!) and unpack my new house.
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a ...................
That's right, Jen and I rode a bicycle built for two today. Go ahead. Picture it.
Yes, we really did look that ridiculous.
After about an hour, we were exhausted (it was HARD!).
*******
Final adventure for this post :)
Every Thursday, there is a free concert in downtown Buffalo. This week, for example, it was the lead singer from the band "Live." I have gone almost every Thursday this summer with a group of friends. We always have a great time dancing and hanging out!
One night, we actually ended up right by the water again, where we took these gorgeous pictures and watched the sunset.

I love your capris! Super cute and they look great on you!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are gorgeous! We need to make sure we go out sometime within the first semester! I miss you!
ReplyDelete