This week, I went with my Mom to Albany.
If you've ever been there, then you know... well... it isn't too exciting. She had to go for work, so while she was at her meetings I was lounging around the hotel at the pool or reading a good book (just finished Perfect Match by Jodi Piccoult, oh my GOSH what an amazing book).
BUT, we did find the time to do some exploring and fun
(and of course some time to have some wine!).
Our second night in Albany, we walked around downtown
and checked out all of the cool buildings.
This was the original capital building:
It was gorgeous!Here are a couple of views of downtown Albany:

You felt like you were going to get hit with one of the blades!
The building below is called "The Egg" (go figure) and has an amphitheater inside! If you didn't know, my Mom is quite strong. She actually carried it in her hands! :)It was a fun trip :) And I can now say that I've been to the capital of New York!
Great pictures Nicole!! You are super cute! I miss you!
ReplyDelete