Whenever anyone asks me what I miss about my hometown,I always answer by saying I miss my friends, family and being around water.
Now that I'm down to my final week and a half in Buffalo, I'm trying to fit in as many of these things as I can!
A couple of nights ago, my friend Jen's sister turned 30! We headed to the local beach club for drinks and dancing for the occasion!
Jen and I! :)
They even had a live band playing, so we danced the night away. Even when we were standing RIGHT in front of the sound system and were nearly going deaf. We made accommodations and kept right on dancing! :)
Jen, Lauren and I spent the following day at Bennett Beach, our favorite beach in WNY!


After a few hours of laying out and swimming, Jen's boyfriend surprised us by showing up.
With. His. Jetski.
He handed the keys to Jen, and off we went (after a short photo op)!!!




It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I think Jen and I spent more time in the air than on the water, and boy did my body pay for that for the next few days. But it was SO much fun! What an awesome surprise! Thanks for the fun, Nick! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment