Next month, I am participating in "Relay For Life," an event that raises money for the American Cancer Society.
Our Rincon Vista team has decided that our slogan is "Laying our ninja moves on cancer."
The event consists of our team running on the Cienega track overnight - there will always be at least one of us on the track.
Why?
Cancer never stops. So, for one night, we won't stop.
How can you help?? Funny you should ask! You can donate cash towards our goal.
How much?
Completely up to you.
How to donate?
Click HERE!! Then go to "donate" and follow the instructions. Couldn't be easier.
The best part?
After donating, you can feel less guilty about doing this:

While I'm doing this:

Plus, I'm sure to "shout out" to you from my blog.
Does that help? Or hurt! ha ha!
So... give it some thought.
More birthdays = good.
Less cancer = good.
Me running = good.
You sleeping = good.
See?!? Nothin' to lose.
Boo to cancer is right! Great post :)
ReplyDelete