Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tour of my new school for next year!!

I had the opportunity this weekend to visit and get a tour of the school that I am going to be teaching at next year, which was SO exciting!

For those of you who don’t know, I’ve been hired as a 7th grade math teacher at Rincon Vista Middle School (Home of the RoadRunners) in Vail, Arizona.  The school is just being built now, and has been under construction all year.

I should be getting some pictures soon of the actual school (this is a picture of all of the teachers who I will be teaching with next year who also attended this tour) ~ here we are in the mostly completed gym. If you look at the top right corner of the picture, you can see a black covered rectangle.  They’ve had to stop construction on the vents which will be going there because a few weeks ago, and owl actually built a nest and laid eggs in there! Pretty crazy.

DSCN0410

No comments:

Post a Comment