Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snow in Tucson!!!!!!!

So Monday night rolls around, and having played tennis outside that evening (in about 30 degree weather, it’s been a bit chilly here lately), I finished some homework, and went to bed. Around 2AM, I heard people outside my room yelling: "It's snowing!!"

And to my amazement, I went outside – and low and behold, it was snowing – and it was snowing pretty hard!!! What a sight! Students were running all up and down the street outside of my Residence Hall SCREAMING (many of them have never even seen snow before), and of course to top it all off, two boys were streaking up and down the road (they did have on underwear).

It was quite a sight, snow falling down around all of the palm trees. Anyways, here are the pictures :)

SnowInTucson 001

Picture I took from my patio, around 2:15am

SnowInTucson 002

You can’t really see it, but there are students running all over this road screaming with joy!

SnowInTucson 003

More snow :)

SnowInTucson 004

This is my 2:30am “What the heck I moved here to get AWAY from the snow” face! :) My nose was very cold, and I don’t have a winter jacket here!

SnowInTucson 006

SnowInTucson 008

My 3am “WHAT THE HECK!” face :) I don’t even own a snow scraper for my car.. but luckily it was all gone by the time I woke up the next morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment