I'm home now in Buffalo, NY for a couple of weeks.... wow is it cold! I think I've become even more of a wuss since moving, if that is possible :)
When flying from NC to Buffalo, I was EXTREMELY lucky! Right after landing (I couldn't even see outside the window, everything was white and blowing hard), many flights were canceled, and eventually the entire airport was closed! Here are some pictures I took that day.
The snow was higher then my knees! It was nuts... so much for opening the hot tub!
It is nice to be home, but I acutally for the first time ever, miss Arizona! I think that is a sign that it is really becoming "home"....
This is a link to the webpage of the Residence Hall that I currently run: http://www.life.arizona.edu/undergraduate/has/halldescripts/pueblodelacienega.asp, I will add some better pictures of my apartment later... I am very spoiled! Here is the bathroom and second (or "Mom's") bedroom:

Christmas was a lot of fun, but I miss my kitty Peach! We adopted Peach in July, when she was only about 6 weeks old from an animal shelter in Tucson, and she is a cutie! My boss is taking care of her while we're gone.


After arriving home, I took my Dad shopping and we ended up at Petsmart, where we bought Mopsy the cutest little hat ever (even though she didn't agree). It even sings a song when you touch itl! Who would have thought that Mopsy could be so talented?!
And did I mention that she LOVES to open presents? She might even like it more then me... which is pretty hard to beat.

Here are a few more pictures from the holidays.... including Megan and I in our matching Sabres hats.


What else? I recently accepted a job offer for next year, I am going to be one of the 7th grade math teachers at Rincon Vista Middle School, which is in Vail, Arizona. The middle school is currently being built, which is very exciting! That is all for tonight!!


No comments:
Post a Comment