This week was a VERY VERY long, but exciting final week of school. I say final because my school district is considered to be year round - and part of being year round means we get lots of BREAKS!!! So tonight begins a three week vacation for me! Wow, am I excited. This week I had my first formal evaluation with my Principal (which went GREAT), a formal evaluation with my district Math Coach (also went GREAT!) as well as our first Team Navy quarter reward party.
A neat thing happened today, however, on my way into work. I usually get to work around 6:50am or so, and today - there was a Coyote waiting for me in the parking lot!

Great post until you reminded me that you're leaving! What am I going to do without my running partner for 2 weeks?!?
ReplyDeleteI don't know, but I'm going to miss you! Be prepared to seem 10 lbs heavier soon !!!
ReplyDelete