Thursday, May 14, 2009

U of A Graduation! :)

Happy and proud to say that I am officially a University of Arizona Alumni!

I now have a Masters of Education (MEd) in School Counseling, YAY! After an hour and a half graduation, I headed to my parents hotel (the Hilton on the north side) and hung out by the pool and relaxed all day. I wish I could do THAT more often! :)

UofAGraduation5_09 008

Picture with the head of my department, Sheri!UofAGraduation5_09 009

Marisa and I!

UofAGraduation5_09 001

My classmates!

UofAGraduation5_09 011

Family picture!

UofAGraduation5_09 013

No more cap and gown, that thing is HOT in 100 degree weather! :) My friend Marisa and I post-graduation. Marisa is actually going to be the school counselor where I am going to be teaching next year, which is really exciting.

Phew, what a day. WOW I’m glad to be done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment