Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back in Tucson....

We made it back to Tucson late last night (midnight, or 2AM Buffalo time), and had an uneventful flight (both were actually ON TIME! Rare in these days, it seems!). Today it was 70 degrees with some clouds in the sky (I was a bit warm walking around campus in a sweatshirt and jeans). I could also see some snow up in the mountains, which is close enough for me! :)

I promised some pictures of my apartment, so here they are:


Dining area:


Living room, I hadn't put the patio chair back out yet (with Peach watching me, if you can find her!):





The kitchen:



Very exciting. I have a feeling wherever I move after this will not be as nice as this apartment! I'm off to bed now, RA (Resident Assistant) training starts bright and early tomorrow morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment